Terms And Policies
STONER BABY MEDIA
Terms And Conditions
• Stoner Baby Media lawfully operates our advertising/marketing agency within the NAICS code 454110; this Canadian industry comprises our establishment primarily using content trending strategies engaged in retailing all types of businesses & merchandise using electronic & print media to induce direct response by consumers.
• Stoner Baby Media employs methods, such as broadcasting infomercials, broadcasting & publishing direct-response advertising & publishing electronic or traditional catalogues to display merchandise & reach customers.
• Stoner Baby Media also provides our website for facilitating consumer-to-consumer or business-to-consumer trade in new & used goods, on an auction basis, using the internet.
• Transactions between our retailers & our customers will occur via the use of technology (mobile, landline, or computer networks) & the delivery of merchandise is typically done by mail or courier.
• Establishments primarily engaged in retailing from catalogue showrooms, without stock, are to be included soon.
STONER BABY MEDIA follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, STONER BABY MEDIA uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that STONER BABY MEDIA has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
STONER BABY MEDIA does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.